Shipping & Delivery
All orders are processed upon receipt of money order and credit card authorization. Personal checks must clear from bank before orders can be processed and shipped.
In the event of delays, backorder, or any other unforeseeable circumstances, every effort will be made to ship the product as soon as possible. Most orders are shipped via United State Postal Service or United Parcel Service in the domestic U.S. Outside of the U.S., UPS is the most dependable service used as less problems arise with customs.
Most products are processed and shipped within two business days. Most products will arrive within 5 days, but please allow 10 days for arrival.
Some items may be shipped separately, such as vaccines. Many times, if a vaccine is ordered on a Thursday or a Friday, it won’t be shipped until the following Monday, unless an Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is selected.
With common sense in mind, meaning your tool wasn’t used as a leveraging device, ran over by a truck, or used to beat the Cattle chute in frustration, our products have a life time warranty. In most cases, you won’t have a problem. But if there is, just call us and we can give you an address to send in your unit for repair. Generally there is no charge, other than shipping costs to our facility.
Returns, Cancellations and Claims
On most items, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund or exchange within 30 days of receiving your product, subject to the conditions mentioned below. It isn’t as scary as it sounds. Just call us in the event of a return.
- Call Customer Service for returns.
- Regardless of payment type, refunds will be given less shipping and handling charges.
- Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee, depending on the type of product and condition of goods once received.
- Refunds will be given within 7-14 business days after final inspection of merchandise by Out West Mfg. or any of its affiliates.
- All Shipping cost incurred are the responsibility of the Customer.
- If you cancel your order before the product has been shipped, we will be happy to send a refund/exchange contingent upon previously mentioned conditions.
- If your merchandise has already shipped and you have not received it yet, we will give you a refund/exchange, contingent upon previously mentioned conditions and once the product has been shipped back to, and received by, Cowboy Creations or any of its affiliates, unopened.
- Merchandise must be inspected at the time of delivery. All claims must be made at that time with the carrier. OutWest Mfg. or any of it affiliates does not assume responsibility for damage or shortage incurred in transit. You must collect from your delivery carrier by notifying their claim department immediately.